20 September 2012

Lettuce, Oh Lettuce

[Assalamu'alaikum]


Aloha bloggers :)

Here's one of my photography taken on 2011, you can see Kuala Lumpur Tower at the right over there. :) So, today was really funny, I don't know why, especially on Geography time. I don't know why my friends are so hilarious today. Well, I gave title of this post 'Lettuce, Oh Lettuce' because there's a mission I have to do with Lettuce guise.

Er, remember yesterday I said we will have an event on Tuesday named 'Amazing Greens Buffet' where all of the foods are vegetables? My beautiful English teacher, Mrs. Aida told us to make a project. A project where a veggie will be the pop star, apparently. What we have to do? What we gonna do? What we can do? Put that things aside first hun.

Find one information about one type of veggie (our group had chosen 'lettuce' apparently), write or paste on a piece of paper or manila card. You can also put nice pictures. :)

Andd, do you guys know why am I so stupid? I thought lettuce was this veggie because its so easy to draw. Like why am I so stupid?! Then before I could tell a piece of my mind, another group had chosen that veggie! Apparently, apparently, apparently, apparently. I regretted it guys. Why me? why? -_-  

Well, now actually I have to do another boringable *?* work. You know, information about lettuce thingy~ So there's some information I got fro my school-mate, Justin Bieber wiki. You know, wiki helped me through things in the school. I love wikipedia so much! aaaaaa~ {}

Lettuce (Lactuca sativa) is an annual plant of the aster or sunflower family Asteraceae. It is most often grown as a leaf vegetable, but also sometimes for its stem and seeds. Lettuce was first cultivated by the ancient Egyptians, who turned it from a weed whose seeds were used to make oil into a plant grown for its leaves. It spread to the Greeks and Romans, who gave it the name "lactuca", from which the modern "lettuce" ultimately derives. 

Depending on the variety, lettuce is a good source of vitamin A and potassium, with higher concentrations of vitamin A found in darker green lettuces. It also provides some dietary fiber (concentrated in the spine and ribs), carbohydrates, protein and a small amount of fat. With the exception of the iceberg type, lettuce also provides some vitamin C, calcium, iron and copper, with vitamins and minerals largely found in the leaf.



Okay, so whatever guys, gotta do my homework, and I needed to memorizing Al-Jumu'ah @_@ I know this is harddddddd and this is de consequencessss if you wanna be semartt smartt-_- Okay see you soon. mwah (?)

kbye~

3 komentar:

sewa mobil di surabaya mengatakan...

malaysia is great..

iklan baris mengatakan...

lettuce itu.. selada yah? hahah..

tour and travel disurabaya mengatakan...

ditunggu postingan berikutnya yah..