4 Februari 2012

The Present When I Woke Up

بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ ﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم
//Assalamu'alaikum//
Brendan Attempts

Bonjour . Good afternoon everyone, it's weekend do you have a plan to go to somewhere? This Saturday, my father have to work and can't have a nice time with me and my sister, so, I want to go to the swimming pool down stairs. Yeah, my apartment have a swimming pool with the dolphins drawing. 

It's seem like I got a prize from @Patricia . Thanks to Patricia who give me this award! This is my ninth award, thanks for the support guys.  Can you read it? THE SEVEN SHADOW "the best friend of blog" Given to 7 blogger's best friends that always give appreciation and support.
This award will be given to my blogger best friends . Thanks for the support! @Syifa Hana @Sisi @Mbak Mahar @Mbak Ratrii  . Sorry, only 4 person because I have no idea with all of this . But don't worry, for me, you all are my friends :D

Okay then, gotta go swimmin' catch me @tumblr
Au revoir~

4 komentar:

Syifa Hana mengatakan...

sintyaa, makasih ya awardnya:D *terharuu* :p

Sintya Swasthi mengatakan...

Iyaaa :D

M A H A R D I N I mengatakan...

makasih sintyaaa *peluk cium* :D

Ratri Sekar~ mengatakan...

makasih keceee B)