16 Desember 2011

Tagged, Dankeschön !

بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ ﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيم
//Assalamu'alaikum//
Hi, guys, today I feel so TERRIBLE and HORRIBLE! 

Dont ask me why. Buddai got someone that  tagged me tuday, the clue is she's a girl. Pretty girl. That have a nice blog. You know? Hah? Ha!!!?? Yes you correct~ Mba Mahardini :3 who cares? You said who cares? whateverrr. She tagged me 2 times already. 2 TIMES. Mba Mahardini is si kind -________- so much.

Baidewayy, my cute little friend named Dinda tagged me also. So I've been tagged TWICE ♥ OMG, Ya Tuhanku, Dankeschön ! :*

you said WHO CARES? yep, this is kind of  BORING. Lets past through the word, the silly words and just read the tagged part. And... 
Démarrer!!*start
Rules:
Betewe this is 11-11-11 tagging game. I had this before, HERE. 
11 Things About Me
  1. I'am girl.
  2. My religion is Islam.
  3. Born in Jogjakarta.
  4. From Indonesia.
  5. I love my parents.
  6. I hate to memorize anything.
  7. I hate boys in GRADE 6.
  8. I love Mathematics
  9. I love Science
  10. I like to read
  11. I'am thin and wannabe fat buddai dont want too fat also.
  12. I hate travelling!
  13. Lazy -__-

Mahardini's Questionus
  1. your country? and what your nationality?
  2. are you like k-pop? if yes, are you k-pop addict?
  3. k-pop or j-pop?
  4. you think, who the famous blogger?
  5. someone who motivates you to create a blog?
  6. how many blog(s) you have?
  7. when did you first feel love? (i mean, with the opposite sex)
  8. who the two people that you really love?
  9. your favorite song(s) right now?
  10. your friend(s) are always there beside you?
  11. what time is it? haha just kidding.. the last question, what do you think about my blog?
My Answers
  1. My country now is Malaysia and my nationality is Indonesia 
  2. I'am not. I dislike all kind of girlband and boyband.
  3. Can't choose!
  4. Kak Lettha 
  5. My bestfriend
  6. 3, one is this, one is that, one is tester :3
  7. I don have any idea!
  8. My mom and my dad
  9. Stranded-Greyson Chance, Jump Then Fall-Taylor Swift, Hit the Lights-Selena Gomez, Mistletoe-Justin Bieber.
  10. Not really... :( *nangis #trololol
  11. Your blog is really cute and ohh-seem!
Dinda's Questionus
  1. When is your birthday?
  2. What is your school?
  3. What is your fav song for the moment?
  4. What did you eat for breakfast today?
  5. What time do you go home from school?
  6. What time do you wake up?
  7. What time do you go to sleep?
  8. What is the most played song on your playlist?
  9. Who is the blogger that you admire?
  10. What is your favorite food?
  11. What is your religion?
My Answers
  1. Eee ? 05 September same with Skandar Keynesany problemo babe? 
  2. IIS, Malaysia.
  3. Sempurna-Gita Gutawa
  4. Kokokrunch
  5. 4 pm
  6. 5 am
  7. 10 pm daily school, 9 or 8 pm in weeekend
  8. Sempurna-Gita Gutawa
  9. ?
  10. Pasta
  11. Islam
My Questions
  1. Who's blog that totally inspire you?
  2. Are you Indonesian?
  3. Tell the truth, what is your feelings now?
  4. Are you hungry? #trololol
  5. What is your favourite teacher and which subject?
  6. You have siblings?
  7. What is the popular blogger(s) that you ever knew?
  8. What country did you wanna go?
  9. If there's a fairy-godmother what is your wishes?
  10. Dare to watch a SUPER-SPOOKY-SCARY-CREEPY movie(s)?
  11. What's your opinion about my blog?
Ouch... sorry if the question is so st**id! Whateva. Just tellin' da truth!Easy right? Even it's easier that drinking water! And... 


I Tagged...
Sori, kagak punya akal lagi nagged siapa. Sori banget ya, t4p1 gve g4 b1s4 m1k1r n4gged s4p4. Kaahh! Benci alay! Maaf tapi aku ga punya ide lagee . I'am sorry babe

I dund have any story, buddai know today is my horrible day with the boys in my van -__-



 

3 komentar:

M A H A R D I N I mengatakan...

ahihi makasih udah dijawab Sintya ^^
yang no 11 nya makasih ya :D
eh btw, itu yang no 1 maksudnya negara tempat tinggal kamu sekarang sama kebangsaan kamu.. akunya ngetik nya kurang hehe .-.

M A H A R D I N I mengatakan...

eh itu kak Lettha y? aaah lopelope (?)

Sintya Swasthi mengatakan...

@Mahardini Nastiti:

eeh iya... yang nomer satu mbingungi -___- kuganti aja ah~

Hahaha. Kak lettha femes banget sih :)