13 Januari 2017

Hello.

[Assalamu'alaikum]

After quite one year of inactivity, I decided to come back. Like, whoaa. Please forgive this nasty and lazy high schooler who spent most of her life at school, doing stuff. But I was on pinterest, and this one or two or even dozens of people had me inspired nd motivated to keep this thing going on. Some of this websites are my fuel of posting this one, brand new post. Some of them had also given greate freebies to personalize your own blog. You may like them too, and I'm also that kind type of a girl so here's some of the list:
There are plenty of more, but I suggest you to look for those cool bloggers on your own. In pinterest, there are tons and tons of inspirations and motivation to do a lot of great things. Uh, I think I really look like I fell in love with a social media isn't it.. And apparently the answer is YEAAAH.


Okay, but the thing is, I'm back. And I think this is gonna be a quite awesome comeback. Maybe. Just wait and see :) (and pray that my internet connection will be good for this week). See you!

1 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

Selamat Siang Mbak Sintya,

Saya Soraya dari http://serumah.com.
Saat ini trend berbagi ruangan/roomsharing sangat marak di kota besar. Kami berinisiatif untuk membuat situs pencari teman sekamar/roommate agar orang-orang yang ingin menyewa tempat tinggal (apartemen, rumah atau kost) dapat berbagi tempat tinggal dan mengurangi biaya pengeluaran untuk tempat tinggal. Berawal dari ide tersebut, website serumah.com diluncurkan pada awal tahun 2016.

Saat ini saya meminta bantuan anda untuk menuliskan artikel review mengenai serumah.com di situs blog anda. Saya dan Tim Serumah sangat menghargai jika Anda bersedia untuk memberikan review terhadap website kami dan menerbitkannya di blog anda.

Mohon hubungi saya jika ada pertanyaan lebih lanjut. Saya ucapkan terima kasih atas waktu dan kesempatannya.

Soraya F.
Cataga Ltd.
soraya.serumah@gmail.com
http://serumah.com/